Casino Games - Blackjack Tips & Strategy
Our Recommended Casinos
|1||100%||$250||Get BonusRead Review|
|2||£50||100%||Get BonusRead Review|
|3||$1,500||200%||Get BonusRead Review|
|4||$400||100%||Get BonusRead Review|
|5||$1000||200%||Get BonusRead Review|
Blackjack Tips - Online Blackjack gambling advice and tips
More information on Blackjack: Blackjack Software
Blackjack Favorable Rules for Players
- Early Surrender: Lets players lose (surrender) only ½ of their bet before the dealer checks his hole card (the hidden card). This is a recommended move when you have hard 16 and the dealer shows an Ace or a 10-valued card.
- Late Surrender: Late Surrender is similar to Early Surrender. It lets players lose (or surrender) ½ of their bets after the dealer has checked his hole card.
- Blackjack pays out at 2-1 instead of 3-2: This variation increases the player’s edge over the casino by 2.2%, which is exactly why it is very uncommon.
- Double Down after Split: This is a very common rule which is very good for blackjack players. Usually it’s allowed for card point totals of 9-10-11 (i.e. 9,2, 7,3, etc.)
- Dealer stands on soft 17: This rule adds a 0.2% for the player. It’s not much, but any addition for the player is good.
- Re-splitting of Aces: This rule lets players create a second hand made by splitting an initial pair of Aces. In general this is true for other pairs as well.
Basic Blackjack Strategy Tips and Suggestions
- Never split 5's or 10’s
- Always split 8’s and Aces.
- Always double down on 11 (9,2 or 7,4 etc.), except when the dealer shows an Ace (or a 10-valued card in European rules).
- Never take insurance unless you’re counting cards.
- Never hit another card if your hand’s point total is 14 or more and the dealer’s top card is 2 through 6
- Never stand when your hand is a soft 12 through soft 17 (i.e. A,A, A,6, etc.).
- Always hit another card if you have a hard 12 through 16 and the dealer is showing 7 through Ace.
- Never play when you aren't in the best frame of mind.
- Never bet money you can’t afford to lose either financially or emotionally, and only play when you have a clear mind and a sober head.
- Never make the wrong play according to basic strategy, even if someone tells you to do so.
- Never make bets that are higher than your intended limits.
- Never go on a tilt or try to win back money you’ve lost by increasing your bets. Increase your bets if you WIN, not if you lose.
- Only play in legitimate established, and where you feel comfortable to play.
- Bottom line – Play to win, make the correct moves, and bet sensibly.