Online Casino Games - Roulette Tips
Our Recommended Casinos
|1||100%||$250||Get BonusRead Review|
|2||£50||100%||Get BonusRead Review|
|3||$1,500||200%||Get BonusRead Review|
|4||$400||100%||Get BonusRead Review|
|5||$1000||200%||Get BonusRead Review|
This is a short list of simple to remember, and easy to follow roulette tips. The fact is, there are no roulette tips that will make you a bundle, but there are some that may keep you from losing one
Favorable rules for the player:
- Never follow anybody's system. Even reputable names in the online gambling industry recommend you spread your bets around with a 'system' that makes no sense. For example, placing on the black and on the third column, so that if I win on one I will most likely lose the other. Spurious logic spouters, never listen to them.
- Look hard for a single zero roulette wheel. This will cut the house edge much more than any other option in the game of roulette.
- No matter how appealing a new and sexy bet might feel, never bet the five number bet, it has the worst odds on the table (see Roulette Rules for exact percentages).
- Search for casinos that offer the surrender rule. This will cut the house edge almost as much as a single zero roulette wheel will, but only on even-money outside bets.
- Don't spend your time looking for a biased roulette wheel. Although this may have been a valid methodology a couple of decades ago, almost any casino checks it's own roulette wheels for biases.
- Don't challenge the mathematical advantage of the casino. You cannot eliminate or change it and you don't need to. It is not your adversary unless you choose to make it that way and you will lose - slowly but surely. It is relatively small considering the sums of money that can be won or lost in a very short space of time. Think of it as a necessary and acceptable contribution or a tax towards paying the cost of the gaming equipment and salaries of the casino personnel. Remember, you pay it if and when you win only.